CCIE Service Provider v3.0 5-Day Bootcamp
Join one of the world’s most highly respected CCIE instructors for 5 full days of comprehensive training for the CCIE Service Provider v3.0 Blueprint. In this 5-Day Bootcamp, you have hands-on access to the latest hardware, helping you refine and consolidate your technical knowledge into an organized and effective strategy for preparing for your CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam.
In addition to helping you pass your exam, this Bootcamp gives you real-world practical knowledge that will carry you past the CCIE lab and into everyday applications that you'll use as a CCIE in the field.
This course runs approximately 10 to 12 hours per day, extending into the evenings to give you as much training time as possible. Lectures and hands-on demonstrations are dynamic and engaging, using only Cisco’s IOS and IOS XR documentation, a digital whiteboard, a full CCIE SPv3 rack of equipment, and live demonstrations and examples—no slides! Click here to view the course outline »
Registration for the 5-Day Bootcamp comes with a FREE CCIE Service Provider Advanced Technologies Video Course Download (value $299).
CCIE Service Provider v3 5-Day Bootcamps
After you have registered for a Bootcamp:
We will contact you via email 30 days before the first day of your Bootcamp with final
details regarding location, start time, instructor, and other pertinent information.
Reserve your seat today
for as low as $749.75!
Learn More About
Our Payment Plans »
|May 12 - May 16, 2014
Chicago, Illinois »
Palomar Chicago »
505 North State Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Bootcamp Retake Policy
INE invites all students to retake a Bootcamp course for only a $500-per-week rack rental fee. Routing & Switching Bootcamps are excluded from the fee and are free of charge. How do you know whether seats are available for a Bootcamp retake? It's simple! As long as the Bootcamp is not labeled “Sold Out” on our website, you can retake it. Unlike other training companies, we do not limit the number of seats for students retaking a course.
Undecided on which bootcamp date to attend?
Passed the Service Provider Lab Mar 11, 2011. Thanks to Brian Dennis & Brian McGahan for my all time favorite Service Provider Advanced Technologies Class-on-Demand. Thanks to INE for the excellent, MPLS COD, CoreKnowledge materials and the great workbooks for Dynamips & Rack! Best Regards, Kaushikkumar Randeriya, CCIE #18991
CCIE Service Provider v3 5-Day Bootcamp Outline
^back to top
- Catalyst ME3400 Switching
- Frame Relay / HDLC / PPP & PPPoE
- IS-IS Overview / Level 1 & Level 2 Routing
- IS-IS Network Types / Path Selection & Route Leaking
- IS-IS Route Leaking on IOS XR / IOS XR Routing Policy Language (RPL)
- IS-IS IPv6 Routing / IS-IS Multi Topology
- MPLS Overview / LDP Overview
- Basic MPLS Configuration
- MPLS Tunnels
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN (L3VPN) Overview, VRF Overview
- VPNv4 BGP Overview / Route Distinguishers vs. Route Targets
- Basic MPLS L3VPN Configuration
- MPLS L3VPN Verification & Troubleshooting
- VPNv4 Route Reflectors
- BGP PE-CE Routing / BGP AS Override
- RIP PE-CE Routing
- EIGRP PE-CE Routing
- OSPF PE-CE Routing / OSPF Domain IDs / Domain Tags & Sham Links
- OSPF Multi VRF CE Routing
- MPLS Central Services L3VPNs
- IPv6 over MPLS with 6PE & 6VPE
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Overview
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option A - Back-to-Back VRF Exchange Part 1
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option A - Back-to-Back VRF Exchange Part 2
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option B - ASBRs Peering VPNv4
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option C - ASBRs Peering BGP+Label Part 1
- Inter AS MPLS L3VPN Option C - ASBRs Peering BGP+Label Part 2
- Carrier Supporting Carrier (CSC) MPLS L3VPN
- MPLS Layer 2 VPN (L2VPN) Overview
- Ethernet over MPLS L2VPN AToM
- PPP & Frame Relay over MPLS L2VPN AToM
- MPLS L2VPN AToM Interworking
- Virtual Private LAN Services (VPLS)
- MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) Overview
- MPLS TE Configuration
- MPLS TE on IOS XR / LDP over MPLS TE Tunnels
- MPLS TE Fast Reroute (FRR) Link and Node Protection
Purchase on a Payment Plan
Reserve your seat today for as low as $749.75. To purchase this Bootcamp using a payment plan, select the date you would like to attend and then click "Add to Cart." When you check out through our online store, select "Payment Plan" as the payment option. You will have the option to choose from a variety of payment plan schedules. Click here to learn more more about payment plans and ordering information.